The A2 Challenge/Ferndown with stand/carrying handle @ £119.99 inc. VAT
The A1 Champion drawing stand @ £399.99 inc VAT
(2) Which is your cheapest drawing board?
The A3 Challenge drawing board @ £64.99 inc VAT
(3) How secure is the Blundell Harling website for my credit card details? Blundell Harling uses Worldpay for all website transactions. Worldpay uses encrypted and digitally-signed protocols to ensure that the information is secure and tamper proof via a 128 bit SSL. For added peace of mind, data storage on Worldpay systems and the communication between Worldpay and the worldwide banking networks is regularly audited by the banking authorities to ensure a secure transaction environment.
(4) Are Blundell Harling boards covered by warranty?
Yes, 12 months.
(5) What should I use to clean the straight edge on my Blundell Harling drawing board?
ONLY mild soap and water should be used. DO NOT use abrasive detergents as they may cause the plastic to warp or crack and will certainly rub the print off your straight edge.
(6) Do you sell spare parts for your drawing equipment?
Yes, we do supply spares for our drawing equipment, please contact us using our general enquiries form for more information.
(7) Do you ship internationally?
Not to individuals at the moment but we do have a worldwide network of distributors we would be happy to put you in touch with. Please click on the 'contact us' link and we will deal with your request.
(8) Would you be able to find a product for me that isnít listed on the Blundell Harling website?
Certainly. Blundell Harling has been involved in drawing equipment for more than 60 years and has dealt with most equipment during that time. Please click on the 'contact us' link and give us details of your request.
For more information or to enquire about Blundell Harling products, please complete our enquiry form.